Page C. K. Ogata
Page Ogata is an associate in the firm's litigation department.
Born and raised on Maui, Ms. Ogata attended Southern Oregon University, where she graduated with a B.S. in Communication and Business. Ms. Ogata obtained her law degree from William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in 2011. While in law school, Ms. Ogata was a volunteer with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hawaii, a representative of the American Bar Association to the Student Bar Association, a board member of the Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity, and a member of the Ete Bowl team. While attending law school, Ms. Ogata also served as an extern to the Department of the Attorney General in the Family Law Division and as a legislative aide to then Senator Shan S. Tsutsui.
Prior to joining McCorriston Miller Mukai MacKinnon LLP in 2016, Ms. Ogata was employed by the Office of the Public Defender from August 2012 through 2016, where she drafted briefs to the Intermediate Court of Appeals and represented clients involved in criminal matters in both bench and jury trials in District and Circuit Courts. Ms. Ogata also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Randal K.O. Lee of the First Circuit Court from 2011 through August 2012.
Ms. Ogata is a member of the Hawaii State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice before all Hawaii courts and the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hawaii, Volunteer
- Honors: American Bar Association representative to the Student Bar Association
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity, Executive Board
- Honors: Ete Bowl team, Member
- Southern Oregon University
- Major: Communication and Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the Public Defender, 2012 - 2016
- Honorable Randal K.O. Lee of the First Circuit Court, Law Clerk, 2011 - 2012