Hawaii Litigation Law Firm
Put Our Litigation Experience to Work for You
Our litigators have extensive experience in the courtroom as well as in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) proceedings and in court-mandated and voluntary arbitrations. When our clients face legal disputes, we seek the most cost-effective resolution that is in our client's best interests.
When working with us, you will have the confidence that comes from having an experienced trial lawyer who also has an in-depth knowledge of the Hawai'i and Pacific Rim business environment. As a full-service litigation law firm, we will litigate local and international cases; small disputes and large, complex lawsuits; corporate disputes and family law disputes; white collar crime allegations; and real estate and construction disagreements.
- Complex commercial litigation: Aided by technologies such as e-discovery, our attorneys provide effective representation in complex legal actions.
- Insurance: We handle disputes with regard to all types of insurance, including health, insurance bad faith, and property and casualty insurance.
- Real estate and construction: Our knowledge of Hawai'i laws and real estate development market is a decided advantage for our clients.
- State and federal administrative law: We represent businesses, individuals and government organizations in administrative and regulatory proceedings.
- Corporate operations, mergers and acquisitions, securities: Our lawyers help businesses deal with formation, contracts, employment issues and disputes.
- Alternative dispute resolution: When ADR is a better alternative than the courtroom, we provide the required advocacy in that out of court setting.
- Appellate litigation: We have argued cases through multiple appeals in state and federal courts, up to and including the Supreme Court of the United States.
Our attorneys have represented clients in most major lawsuits in the islands for the past two decades. Our lawyers have received both national and statewide recognition, with its members being selected for inclusion in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation, and Super Lawyers. We have also received AV ratings* from Martindale-Hubbell.
We are known throughout Hawai'i and in the Pacific Rim for our vigorous, knowledgeable advocacy on behalf of our clients. Contact our Hawai'i litigation attorneys to let us know how we can help.
CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.