Anna J. Jang is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. Born and raised in ‘Aiea, Hawai‘i, Ms. Jang graduated from Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey with a bachelor of arts degree in ecology and evolutionary biology. Ms. Jang then attended the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law (“Richardson”). She received an award for achieving the highest grade in Second-Year Seminar. Ms. Jang served as the technical editor for the law review and the gala coordinator of Advocates for Public Interest Law. In 2018, Ms. Jang graduated cum laude from Richardson.
Following law school, Ms. Jang worked for Ka Huli Ao Center of Excellence as a Post-JD Legal Fellow.
Ms. Jang joined the firm in November 2018.
- Hawai‘i, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Hawai‘i, 2018
University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- J.D. cum laude – 2018
- Law Review: University of Hawai‘i Law Review, Technical Editor
Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey
- B.A. – 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Ka Huli Ao Center for Excellence, Post-JD Fellow
- Associate Justice Paula Nakayama, Supreme Court of the State of Hawai‘i, Judicial Extern
- Judge James Ashford, Circuit Court of the State of Hawai‘i, Judicial Extern