Kevin C. Tongg is an associate in the firm’s transactional department.
Mr. Tongg grew up in Kaneohe, Oahu and graduated from Punahou School in 2011. Mr. Tongg then received his Bachelor of Science in Sports & Exercise Science from Seattle University in 2015. Thereafter, Mr. Tongg graduated from the University of Hawaii William S. Richardson School of Law in 2018. He received two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for achieving the highest grade in Criminal Law and Construction Law. Mr. Tongg served on the Publishing Committee and as a Case Note Editor for the University of Hawaii Law Review.
The firm hired Mr. Tongg as a summer associate in 2016 and 2017 before he started as an associate in 2018.
- Hawaii, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 2018
University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. summa cum laude – 2018
- Law Review: University of Hawaii Law Review, Publishing Committee Member and Case Note Editor
Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- B.S. cum laude – 2015
- Major: Sports & Exercise Science
Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Poisons in our Communities: Environmental Justice’s Role in Regulating Hawai‘i’s Biotechnology Industry, 40 U. Haw. L. Rev. 155 (2017-2018)
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, Judicial Extern to Magistrate Judge Kenneth J. Mansfield