Sabrina M. Kawana is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
Ms. Kawana graduated from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts degree in politics. After returning home to O‘ahu, Ms. Kawana attended the William S. Richardson School of Law. She received awards for the highest grade in Civil Rights and Construction Litigation courses. Ms. Kawana also served as the co-managing editor for the law review, gala coordinator for the Advocates for Public Interest Law, and captain of the Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition team.
Following law school, Ms. Kawana clerked for the Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti, Deputy Chief of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii.
Ms. Kawana joined the firm in November 2018.
- Hawaii, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 2017
University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. 2017
- Law Review: University of Hawaii Law Review, Co-Managing Editor
Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2011
- Major: Politics
- Minor: English
Mililani High School, Mililani, Hawaii
- Honors: Valedictorian
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii Women Lawyers’ Association
- American Judicature Society
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti, Deputy Chief Judge of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii
- Willamette University Regional Alumni Chapter President