Donald K. O. Wong is an attorney in the estate planning practice group and collection group. He represents individual clients in a variety of estate planning, trusts and probate matters.
He also represents lending institutions in judicial and non-judicial foreclosure matters. Donald has represented numerous lending institutions, including First Hawaiian Bank, Finance Factors, Limited, OneWest Bank, Pacific Prime Bank and Comerica Bank, in matters in the State of Hawaii.
- Hawaii, 1969
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 1969
- J.D. (1969) Stanford Law School
- B.S. (1966) Northwestern University, with Distinction, Tau Beta Pi
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Director, 1973
- American Bar Association, Economics of Law Practice Section, Member
- McCorriston Miho Miller Mukai, Honolulu, Hawaii, Member, Committees on Management, Technology, and Finance
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Elder Law, Probate and Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Collection Law Sections, Member
- American Bar Association, Law Practice Management, Real Property, Probate and Trust Sections, Member
- UBS Attorney Network, Member
Trusts & Estates