Kevin C. Tongg is an associate in the firm’s real estate department.
Kevin was born and raised in Kaneohe, Oahu and graduated from Punahou School. He then received his Bachelor of Science degree in Sports & Exercise Science from Seattle University. Thereafter, he graduated from the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, in 2018, where he received two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for achieving the highest grade in Criminal Law and Construction Law. Kevin served on the Publishing Committee and as a Case Note Editor for the University of Hawaii Law Review.
The firm hired Kevin as a summer associate in 2016 and 2017 before he started as an associate in 2018.
- Hawaii, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 2018
- U.S. Tax Court, 2018
- J.D. (2018) University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, magna cum laude, Law Review - Publishing Committee Member and Case Note Editor
- B.S. (2015) Sports & Exercise Science, Seattle University, cum laude
- Punahou School
Corporate, Business Law and Securities
Real Estate and Real Estate Development
- Condominium and Community Associations
- Poisons in our Communities: Environmental Justice’s Role in Regulating Hawai‘i’s Biotechnology Industry, 40 U. Haw. L. Rev. 155 (2017-2018).