Sabrina M. Kawana is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
She graduated from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon with a Bachelor of Arts degree in politics. After returning home to Oahu, Sabrina attended the William S. Richardson School of Law. She received awards for the highest grade in Civil Rights and Construction Litigation courses. Sabrina also served as the co-managing editor for the law review, gala coordinator for the Advocates for Public Interest Law, and captain of the Manfred Lachs Moot Court Competition team.
Following law school, she clerked for the Honorable Jeannette H. Castagnetti, Deputy Chief of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii.
Sabrina joined the firm in November 2018.
- Hawaii, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 2017
- J.D. (2017) University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii Law Review - Co-Managing Editor
- B.A. (2011) Politics, Minor in English, Willamette University
- Mililani High School, Valedictorian
- Willamette University Regional Alumni Chapter President
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii Women Lawyers’ Association
- American Judicature Society
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability, Personal Injury and Insurance Defense