Jordan Kealaikalani Inafuku is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. His diverse practice includes complex civil litigation, insurance defense, construction litigation, labor and employment law, Native Hawaiian rights, and commercial litigation. Since joining the firm, Jordan has been selected as a Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2016-2018), as a lawyer delegate to the United States District Court, District of Hawaii, Judicial Conference (2019-2021), and as a participant in the Hawaii Federal Trial Academy (2019). He has also argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Jordan received his law degree, summa cum laude, from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, William S. Richards School of Law, where he served as a Managing Editor for the University of Hawaii Law Review and as an award-winning member of the Native American Moot Court Team. He received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in seven classes and was awarded the John S. Edmunds Award for Civility and Vigorous Advocacy. During school, Jordan also served as a judicial extern to Chief Justice Mark E. Recktenwald and volunteered in the Governance Department of the Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
An alumnus of the Kamehameha Schools-Kapālama Campus, Jordan received his Bachelor of Arts in Science, Technology, and Society from Stanford University, where he was a member of the men’s volleyball team that captured the 2010 NCAA Championship.
Jordan currently serves as the Program Head for Boys Volleyball at ʻIolani School.
- Hawaii, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2015
- J.D. (2015) University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, summa cum laude
- B.A. (2011) Stanford University
- Kamehameha Schools - Kapālama Campus
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Constitutional Law & Civil Rights
- Construction Litigation
Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability, Personal Injury and Insurance Defense
- Professional Liability
- Appellate – State and Federal
Native Hawaiian Rights
Real Estate and Real Estate Development
- Condominium and Community Associations
Trusts & Estates
- Trust Litigation
- Lawyer Delegate, U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, Judicial Conference, 2019-2021
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2016-2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for earning the highest grades in Civil Procedure, Legal Practice, Appellate Advocacy, Administrative Law, Business Associations, Native Hawaiian Rights, and Intellectual Property Litigation
- John S. Edmunds Award for Civility and Vigorous Advocacy, 2015
- First Place Best Oral Advocate, Native American Moot Court Competition, 2015
- Second Place Best Team, Native American Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Jordan Kealaikalani Inafuku, E Kūkulu ke Ea: Hawaii’s Duty To Fund Kahoʻolawe’s Restoration Following the Navy’s Incomplete Cleanup, 16 Asian-Pac. L. & Pol’y J. 22 (2015).