Living in Hawaii, we all understand that land on an island is a limited resource. This is especially true in Hawaii, where our growing population and visitor industry are creating increased demands for the development of this limited resource.
Our attorneys are highly qualified to represent property owners, developers and lenders in all phases of property ownership and development. Our real estate attorneys have a deep understanding of Hawaii’s real estate laws, and can assist clients in such matters as:
- Land use and entitlements;
- Property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Commercial and construction lending;
- Residential, retail and commercial leasing;
- Residential, commercial and hotel development;
- Condominiums and subdivisions;
- Environmental issues; and
- Conveyancing and title matters.
In addition, our litigation attorneys have substantial experience with commercial and construction litigation relating to real estate development projects, as well as condemnation and foreclosure cases.